Saturday, February 05, 2005

I started the day with a happy mood. Choir was going to the Singapore Conference Hall together with band. We reached there and practise for quite some time.. than after that, we watch Kranji sec and CHIJ katong convent (I think) sing liao than we sing.. After that, it was our turn to sing.. kinda good for was a flop for Resonemus Laudibus.. Band was soo good.. they did well and also cheer for us... Band and Choir are the closest.. :) Anyway, after SCH, we went back to school.. That was the time when my mood changed completely. At first, I was looking forward to go Tampines.. I called Han Wen. He told me he was sleeping. What the hell? What kind of friend? What sort of responsiblity? After that, I call Liang Zhi. I called him 2 times. No one picked up. I called clarence to see whether Liang Zhi playing basketball. And yes he was. What kind of a friend he is? He assured me he will picked up the phone. Instead, he played basketball. Forget all about the trip, playing basketball. Where's his responsiblity? What's more, both of them are prefects.. What the hell? So I went all by myself. I intended to ask Jeremy cuz he's good at fishy things.. I need someone to give advice or something. But I guess not, I called Jeremy, but he say in his house he doing game or computer thing, so dun want come out.. I was left alone.. I took alot of bus.. than saw Sazlinah.. I said hi and got off the bus.. I was in a very bad mood, very bad! I had my anger cooled a little when Han Wen called to apologise. I dun wish to talk anymore.. I am still pissed off.. Stopping here.. best wishes..

Perhaps what Jun Ping said is true. No friends can be trusted. Perhaps no one..

No comments: