Saturday, February 26, 2005

Today, Mr Devan gave us a test.. can say open book but its not.. lol.. Than in English period, we did the informal letter.. After that, went for P.E.... Played badminton.. and we had to watch our 'best' players in class playing with Mr William Goh.. After that, went for Health and Fitness.. After school, I went for Mrs Yap's remedial.. I forgot a little bit of my basic algebra.. hehe :P But she was patient with me.. now I remembered them.. After that, I went to eat lunch and played badminton.. Wow.. it was a great feeling.. Like I long time never play sports.. Hehe.. After that, I went to Compass Point with my mom and brother.. I bought the D&T 'O' levels 10 Year series.. after that, I went to Royal Sports House to buy some sports accessories.. After that, I went home and watch tv... Alright.. gonna stop here.. Felt so tired.. I've got choir practice tomorrow.. Thanks for reading.. God bless and have a great weekend..

No comments: