Sunday, February 06, 2005

Today, I went to school early to watch Vistarian Idol.. supposedly to be 9.30am but they drag to about 10.20am.. Well, some were good, but some were disastrous.. one of them was Jasmine.. people say she sing good.. I dunno.. maybe she was nervous? She didn't hit the high keys and sang so flat..people like Jackson, Sheena, Yan Rong did well.. so I think they will get to top 10.. After Vistarian Idol we go choir.. sing Resonemus Laudibus.. it was good practice..after that, I gotta rush home to bathe and go the my grandma's house.. after that I went to Parco Bugis Junction with my mom and brother.. I bought another 2 things.. 1 Billabong T-shirt and 1 Fossil watch... pok kai le la... after that, we had dinner than went home.. around 10pm++ already.. o well.. Stopping here... have a great weekend.. god bless and take care...

No comments: