Friday, February 04, 2005

I nearly cried when I received my maths test. I passed, not just pass that is, but with a score of 11/13 that is. When I look at the score, my mind flash back to Fantasia's I believe finale. She cried when she won the American Idol 4 title and sang I believe. I PASSED! I PASSED! For a few STRAIGHT SOLID months I have been failing.. and I passed this time.. So happy.. Of course, I need to thank someone, someone who didn't stop believing in me, someone who keep on encouraging me, someone who teaches me, she is MRS YAP! I gotta thank her for the remedials shes been giving me..Of course, this is sure good news to me, but there are bad news too, the house compeition is cancelled.. i think.. the one which we have to perofrm on stage, Veritas, Fidelis etc.. Today in choir, I believe we did quite well.. It's going to be extra busy for me... Too many things to do.. o well.. lolz... K la stop here le...Imma do my homework... and God bless you, reader!

Thank you Mrs Yap for believing in me, this test has proven I didn't let you down.. and in fact, it boosts my confidence when doing maths.. I hope I will get good grades and won't let you down. Thank you. For my friends who believe in me, I have to say thank you... I didn't let you guys down. I am starting to believing in God and I will work as hard as possible.

I believe in the impossible, if I reach deep within my heart, overcome any obstacles, won't let this dream fall apart, you see I strive to be the very best, shine my light for all to see, cause anything is possible, when you BELIEVE!


No comments: