Saturday, February 19, 2005

One of the worst friday ever.. I took my elective history test.. its so hard.. Bound to fail... after that, it was badminton time... We have to run 4 rounds..than I saw people such as Clement(Express).. We both said hi.. Run pass the D&T block also see alot of friends.. Than saw Claudia rushing to the toilet.. O well.. After playing badminton, I was dead tired. So tired.. And it was Health and Fitness.. What the.. We had P.E and now we have to run outside school for 1 round.. For Jesus's sake, I was dead beat and now Jun Ping and me had to be forced to run 1 round. We told the teachers in charge that we had P.E already.. But teachers like Mrs Edison refused to relent. I was furious.. Argh.. I was pissed off. After school, I went to Mrs Yap's remedial and then, went to take my lunch in the canteen.. After that, I waited in the library for around 2 hours. Only to be told by choir people that says there are no sectionals because there are very little people.. What the hell is this? Irresponsible and incommitment to choir.. I had to wait for 2 hours. Great. SO pissed off today..And tomorrow, I had to sacrifice my saturday for choir sectional, and sacrifice watching Vistarian Idol. How wonderful! Thats all for today, God bless. Have a great weekend.

No comments: