Thursday, February 03, 2005

Today, nothing much la.. go choir early in the morning.... nothing much in choir la.. after choir.. go canteen eat liao than get ready for "flag-raising".. after that go back to homeroom... after school, eat again, than go hall play a little bit of badminton and I go to canteen find Sheena they all.. Cuz we performing in the CNY performance for Veritas.. Maybe we're using Jennifer Lopez's Let's get loud.. haha.. I requested them if really dance, dun count me in.. yep! Actually I want to say a bit about the Veritas's performance.. but better not.. wait until the chinese new year eve than give u all a surprise..lol.. sooooo busy.. Than this friday, I am going to Tampines with Han Wen.. cuz he knows a thing or two about fishes.. than Liang Zhi wanted to tag along.. so we 3 people going ba... Not enough time left le.. too busy.. lolz.. K la.. stopping here.. have a great night. Best wishes, readers..

No comments: