Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I was so tired today.. I hadn't been sleeping well ever since Chinese New Year.. o well, today during reflections, Mr Lim (Principal) ask me go talk about my reflections.. I didn't want to, and he relented.. haha.. Also, Miss Chan didn't come today, so we had to spend 1 hour in the hall watching Pearl Harbour. Than during English lesson, Mr Malvin Lim didn't teach much.. He told us he caught someone from our class smoking.. etc.. and got suspended for 2 long weeks. Than when I was in the canteen after school having my lunch, teachers and staff were having a buffet, with those traditional chinese celebration (lao yu sheng) Cool! Than in choir, Tenor was doing badly, the morale was low. Tenors such as Seng Yap keep on saying he cannot reach the high notes.. And we had irresponsible people such as Kian Hong who missed sectionals.. He's another lazy person. Some people who sang Resonemus Laudibus, I had to say it was bad.. some went so flat, others were rushing.. I believe I did well, or should I say, I was trying very hard.. I believe I did Resonemus Laudibus well, but Potong Padi.. I forgot the lyrics but managed to sang all of it.. even though there were rushing, I hit the high notes.. Tomorrow Mr Liew will be listening to us, Tenor Solos (I am 1 of them), I believe, will have great pressure.. o well.. Just wish us all the best, tomorrow's also a welcome party for the sec 1s.. This year is SYF year.. Hope Choir, Band, Chinese Dance (all performing arts) all the very best.. I am so sleepy now.. I haven't even eat my dinner.. o well.. God bless you guys and take care. Best wishes..

No comments: