Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Today, I went to take the reflection books... than the straits time newspaper.. I was so pissed off. I had to take everything by myself. Maliha didn't even help. I was damn angry with her.. She's the chairman, but it seems I am the one doing all the work except taking attendance even though I was the one taking it today. I was so pissed off already. Some people had already said that I am doing all the work while Maliha is claiming all the credit.. I was extremely furious. Being the vice-chairman isn't easy. It seems I am the one collecting all those forms.. And it takes weeks to collect it. I am not grumbling. But the work done is not equal. Students in my class, some had the initiative to give me forms while others lost the forms or claim I didn't give it to them.. Being in 4N2 is really misery. I had to put up with accusations, disruptions in the class.. It's a matter of time before I explode. I don't want to talk about it.. Anyway, I tolerated and took the books and newspaper.. I got the help from Jun Ping. After that, when we went to health and fitness, Mrs Edison was scolding us on why we came so late. I had to reason with her that I was the one doing all the shit and Maliha was not doing much. After that, physics than assembly.. nothing much today.. I remembered Mr Ridhwan saying that we should all greet him with respect. Ironically, when I greet him, he just walk away..Look who's talking.. -.-" After school, went to canteen to eat than go choir.. Choir.. We practiced Potong Padi.. good practice, really.. After that in night, I went to my family friend's house.. Weiyan.. hmm we talked personal things.. hehe.. than I talk to her parents etc.. Play with her dog, Yuki.. Talked quite alot.. than return home.. Stopping here.. This is so far the longest post I've ever written.. Sorry.. I had to say my grievances.. It made me feel better. If you're reading this, I thank you for your time. God bless and take care. Best wishes.

No comments: