Thursday, February 17, 2005

Today, choir starts early.. we had practices. Not very good though. The sopranos was a flop.. The other 3 sections were not singing very good as well.. perhaps some didn't had breakfast.anyway, after choir practice, we had a party for the sec 1s. Some played Captain's ball, while some played Poison (I think) ball.. I think our team won.. Standing in the field, so hot under the sun.. catching the ball.. hehe.. After that, we ate the bee hoon choir provided.. it was so little.. but I didn't grumble.. I just eat.. than bought a drink and went for assembly, after school, I went to the canteen to have my lunch, than I went home.. Immediately after I went home, I fell asleep.. I am troubled by my D&T 'N' level project. I have to buy the devices to make the food container, and my folio, it isn't done yet. No, it isn't because I don't want to do, I don't understand what Mr Lim was doing, rushing us to buy devices.. In retrospect, I dunno I can trust him or not.. Some are very irresponsible. I have to think of a way A.S.A.P.. anyone who can help me, please help.. Alright.. I'll stop here.. Have a great night and god bless.

No comments: