Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Today, I had my maths test. It was a little easy for me.. but I freaked out.. miraculously, I suddenly remembered the formula and start doing... After Mrs Yap checked my paper.. she said I will probably pass... Eh, it's a damn big deal to me if I pass.. my maths really sucked and its like years since I ever pass one.. I may not get distinction but I will be over the moon if I pass.. There will be alot of events awaiting for me! This friday, going to Singapore Conference Hall(SCH), than next week is Chinese New Year performance for North Vista Secondary School and after that, Punggol Primary School.. Than, I asked to sing together with Samuel, Sheena, Crystal and one (Don't know who) for Veritas. I finally do my part for Veritas.. The other house teams will also have their team or something.. I don't know how to explain..lol.. Than some senior choir members together with me are going to perform in the mini concert during lunchtime or something for teachers and students.. but not ALL. Than still got Singapore Youth Festival (SYF) Central Judging.. hope we will do very well.. this year still got 'N' level.. work hard again! Haha, I am so happy that I took part in those events.. tomorrow still got audition.. o well.. Anyway, I am very active this year.. too active.. lol.. K stopping here.. all the best to you guys.. take care and best wishes.. while I listen to Jay Zhou's Qi Li Xiang.......................................

Thanks Mrs Yap for believing in me! I believed in God and hope he will bless me and all of you! And friends and to those I knew/met I hope you will accompany to walk down this road together. FRIENDS FOREVER! GOD BLESS! THANKS MRS YAP!

No comments: