Tuesday, February 15, 2005

1,2,3,4,5,6.. 6 days since I've updated my blog.. Sorry guys.. I have been extremely busy or should I say occupied during the Chinese New Year. I am back to update regularly.. The past 6 days, I shall not write it in my blog.. rather as memories.. Let's talk about today.. Hmm.. It was as usual.. school day.. but something was "special". We had 2 schoolmates caned in front of the whole school. Furthermore, both of them who I known. They were caned because of smoking and beating up a pupil (I think) Imagine getting caned in front of the whole school, reputations tarnished, and how devastated will their parents be..I didn't felt scared but awkward as I've witnessed caning in my classroom, right before my very eyes.. Some people just continue to "drop" sharply, while others are once bitten, twice shy.. I hope the 2 pupils will get back to the right path. After school, I went for choir.. Alot of people were absent, surprisingly. Tenor was an astounding number of 4 at first, which increased to 6..We sang.. I believed I sang quite well, because I had the confidence.. It was good sectionals.. Hehe.. after that I went home..

It's Valentines day.. Poor me, don't even have a girlfriend.. O well, I wish everyone a very Happy Valentines Day and hope you find and treasure your loved ones. Also, to the 2 mates who being caned, hope you find back the right path. God bless everyone and take care!

No comments: