Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Today, as usual... except that I had a tiff with Fan Ying. She was saying I didn't give her the reflection book because she came late. She expected me to take the initiative to give it to her? What the hell? She came late, she should take the responsibility. Ironically, she said I was unreasonable. It's obvious she's in the wrong. Yet she blamed it on me, saying it was the vice-chairman's duty. Now, I've understood something. Not to work hard for my class. No one will appreciated it. I just do my job and thats it. I'll be complacent. Bah, enough of the topic.. Anyway, after school, Koon Xian, Jun Ping, me, Liang Zhi and Vincent went to Compass Point to have lunch. Got 2 nan chiau high school girls keep on looking at me.. Don't know what for? I don't even know them. They smiled at me so I smiled back.. Hehe.. Anyway, I also saw my friend, Weiyan having her lunch at Kopitiam.. Nothing much about today.. Recently, my temper and attitude was bad. My apologies. There's too much things going on.. I am really pissed off at my class. I am straightening my thinking. This thursday is my geography test.. gonna work hard again.. Gonna use Fantasia's I believe as motivation.. hehe.. stopping here.. God bless you and take care. Best wishes.

No comments: