Friday, February 25, 2005

Firstly, my apologies to those who wanted to read but didn't because I didn't update. I was too tired after revising my Geography test. Alright let's talk about today.. Hmmm.. I did the Geography test and felt it was kinda easy.. O well.. perhaps I'll pass. During D&T lesson, Mr Lim asked us to do some work.. I did, and I was asking Mr Yusri about my voice speaker of the dinosaur voice. He helped me by soldering the lead.. I helped him do the things he needed.. In the end, it wasn't able to work.. We work on it for about 1 hour.. but in the end, it couldn't. Mr Yusri promised me he'll do the "troubleshooting" for me.. After that, we had lunch at the canteen before Vincent, Jun Ping, me, Liang Zhi, Koon Xian and Clarence went to the library to do the informal letter writing..We did the writing on point form.. After that, we went to play basketball (excluding Jun Ping and Koon Xian) I was wowed by Feng Wei. His skills were.. superb.. I played and managed to score a few points.. After that, I went home.. Needa touch on my maths a little.. Gotta stop here.. God bless and take care.

No comments: