Sunday, February 27, 2005

Today, I was having a bad mood. During choir practice.. Mr Liew scolded me..it added to my bad mood. I was feeling really low in the morning.. After choir practice, my friends asked me to go to Compass Point to eat lunch.. but my mom had cooked for me.. so I give it a miss.. I was very pissed off the last few days because I had people telling me that my brother is more good-looking than me. I am not jealous or something but why must you compare? It caused me to have low self-esteem. Just what the hell is your problem. If I find people telling me this kind of shit again, I will NOT mince my words insulting you. And I had someone called Justin calling me just to tell me that my brother is running fast and he lost to him in arm-wrestling. Saying we brothers are weak. I was going to explode. What the hell! If you could understand how I feel.. I am very pissed off right now. Maybe after a good night's sleep than I will feel better. Peace out. God bless and take care. Have a great weekend.

No comments: