Sunday, February 20, 2005

Today, I went to choir early in the morning.. So tired, had to force myself to wake up. Went for early sectionals.. After that, when Mr Liew came, other 3 sectionals were allowed to watch Vistarian Idol. Only Tenor wasn't allowed.. Dangit! It was the grand finale.. o well.. Anyway, after choir practice, I went home to bathe and went to my grandma's house.. When I saw in MRT.. I saw Mr Lim (D&T Department teacher) and called him.. He was heading to Dhoby Ghaut and going to orchard road to buy some things.. After that, I ate my lunch at boon keng.. After leaving my grandma's house.. I went to Sim Lim tower to browse my 'N' levels D&T project.. (with my mom and brother of course) I bought a device that produces dinosaur voices.. Haha I need it to repell stray dogs and cats.. Ask me for more information.. lol.. After that, I went to Parco Bugis Junction for some collectible items..browse but didn't buy.. After that, I went home.. Thats all for today. God bless and take care. Have a great weekend.

I would like to congratulate Jackson for winning the Vistarian Idol competition. All the best and continue your passion. Sing!

No comments: