Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Today.. woke up 6am.. To prepare to go to school.. Thought it is going to be a good school year.. But not. It's totally not. It's worse than last year. I feel very miserable in 4N2. I dunno if I can excel and reach my targets in 4N2. I have no mood studying in 4N2. I have to try my best. To prevent peer pressure and influence. (If you know what I mean) I became vice-chairman. Now, I am even busier. Koon Xian keep on congratulating me on being vice-chairman.. I know that he's jealous because his rank dropped to treasurer.. I was really sian 1/2 that day.. I really wish to go to 4N1. That's where I am happy in. Too much favouritsm going on. But can I change? No, I can't. Haizzz, I just have to fit in that class. I am targeting myself A1 in English. The others are B3, or better, A2. Hope I pass well with flying colours for my 'N' levels this year.

No comments: