Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Sorry to people, I didn't update my blog yesterday because there were too much homework and I wasn't able to log in. Today during sectionals.. got a person from VJC (Victoria Junior College) Choir to come and help us... I hope from his teachings, we will get great improvement. After choir, I go back home to take something for my outside friend.. wait for her at rivervale mall.. she say mcd.. I was like.. what was mcd... she was working in mcd she said.. than i found out something.. MCD means Macdonalds..!!! Make me wait for 2 hours for her.. wa lauz eh..after that i take lrt go home... Wa.. this 2 days nvr talk to Guan Jie.. I wonder if something happened or what.. someone told me he's mixing with Derrick they all.. Hope he knows the right thing. K la.. stopping here. Thanks for reading.. God bless.

I also want to wish Crystal a very Happy Birthday! All the best for your studies and your future!

No comments: