Saturday, November 10, 2007

Celebrating my birthday..

Celebrated my birthday 3 days ago, and despite just a simple meal, I felt touched and happy..


Though every single plan of my organising was changed, we landed in Seoul Garden..


I haven't been eating in Seoul Garden for a few years, and still it is terribly overpriced;


$28 per person.

I would rather pay more to eat in an international seafood buffet restaurant.

Anyway..



Food food! I feel hungry as I'm blogging this!





Finishing soon..



Pics..


Liang Zhi and I!




Xi Boon and I! We look like a couple in this picture!







Guan Jie and I! I'm glad he came!





Wei Chong, Jeremy, Jun Ping and Vincent and me on the top..



Xi Boon had to leave after that, because she had to go home early. So I sent her to the MRT station. After that, when I returned with Koon,



I HAD A BIG SURPRISE!


I had to walk this secluded stairs, and suddenly they all burst out singing a birthday song for me! Along came with it was a small little cake with a lit candle.


Super touched man! And they also smashed some of the cake on my face.



Thankfully, there wasn't any pimples the next day.

Thanks everyone, I was really touched!

And to those who gave me presents!

Zi Cai and I!

Thanks everyone for coming! Appreciates it and love ya all!

No comments: