Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I finally found time to blog!

For the past 2 weeks, I have been REALLY REALLY BUSY. Tedious assignments with such a short deadlines, and redoing assignments for the THIRD TIME. That's why I didn't have the time to blog.





Despite my incredibly boring life which I abhors, there are still events which I would blog about..






AH BOON'S BELATED BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION




A group of us, namely Jerry, Justin, Yingying, Jia Yi, Kok Wei and I went to celebrate his birthday..




We went to this particular steamboat shop which I've never been before. The food is still alright I guess..




There were many types of soup, so we decided to choose hot spicy soup and chicken broth soup.





Different soups in one container.






Kok Wei and Justin eating.




I really have to hand up to the both of them, because they really made the steamboat value for money. Their appetite is so good, that a juggernaut like me cannot be compared to them.



And the same goes for our metalbolic rates. Sigh...




We finished our meals soon after that, and a slice of cake was bought for Ah Boon as a miniature birthday cake, with one candle!






The cake..






Jerry, Boon and I!





Though it was just a simple meal, I do hope you like it, and I still would like to wish you a very very...




HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY BOON!







WANG CHUAN YI'S AUTOGRAPH SESSION







As a matter of fact, I have never deliberately been to any celebrities' autograph session except S.H.E's autograph session, to see my beloved Selina. (Ah, distracting me from blogging.)










But when we were celebrating Ah Boon's birthday while waiting for some latecomers, this particular event caught our eye.










My friend, Jia Yi kept screaming: "SO HANDSOME! SO HANDSOME!"























Do you know this guy?









I don't, until this autograph session.






Jia Yi then told me he is an Taiwanese actor in those love dramas, and is also a singer/member in the now-defunct Comic Boyz.









Poor me, because Jia Yi knew I brought along my camera, she FORCED me to take pictures of the Taiwanese.














His singing is pretty good, except that during his performance, he forgot some of the lyrics..



That's all about him..





CONTRACTED AN ILLNESS: URINARY TRACT INFECTION





Last Saturday night, when I urinate, I felt extreme discomfort, as if it was a burning sensation.


After that, guess what happened.


I HAD BLOOD IN MY URINE.



Yes people, you haven't heard me wrong. The colour was so red that I thought I urinated blood instead of urine.


Being the worried sort, I went to my trusty family doctor in Tampines, and deep inside his mind, he wanted to ask if I had sex.


But no, he asked nicely: "Do you have any girlfriend?"




He probably thought I might suffer from a sexually transmitted disease (STD).


I said no. But he still did an examination on my private region.



In the end, he gave me an injection which I felt painful in my left arm later, and antibiotics.



Thank god it wasn't anything serious. And thanks for those who cared.




Right, I'm going to end this post for now and I shall blog soon..

No comments: