Monday, November 19, 2007

What do I look forward to?

This semester has been a killer for me. The projects are time-consuming, and never-ending. When we finally finish a project, another comes immediately, and there are some modules which I thought was insignificant.




I suddenly thought of how my Choir instructor Mr Francis Liew said to us a few years back which I will never forget. He said that sometimes when he spent so much time conducting people and having rehearsals, he felt it was insignificant compared to the world outside, and that he sometimes felt he should do something meaningful like helping devastated people instead of teaching people how to sing.



I sometimes share the same sentiments too.

I really feel like a fish out of water.

And I hate my current routine. I've been so busy, that even when I go out on Fridays, I know I still have some stupid assignments undone. It's impossible to finish everything.

I don't even look forward much to the holidays, because I'm 100% sure holidays aren't holidays because there would probaby assignments in the holidays too. Plus I'll probably be working for the 2 weeks, in order to save up money for the scuba diving again.



With so many things in hand, I realise that I have neglected the most, is my fishes in my aquarium. I have been neglecting it for months... I felt so guilty, that I think it's time to spend some time with them.

The only things I look forward to are going to scuba diving with best buddies, hanging out with friends etc.



Anyway, here are some photos:









I love the camera which took the pictures, because it made us look so good!

No comments: