Thursday, November 08, 2007

Celebrating Ying and my birthday..

Before I begin, I would like to thank every single one of you who came for the celebration of Ying and my birthday.. Thanks alot!


First, we watched The Game Plan.









I pretty much like The Game Plan, and both the main characters scores, but the main problem was the storyline. I thought it could be alot more touching in certain scenes, and expected more drama.


Still, this movie is good to watch.



Rating: 3.5/5.




After the movie..




A handful of them went home, while other friends joined in later..




So we went to Marina South to have steamboat.




This time was abit special, because we went to this particular steamboat centre which I never went before.






I love the atmosphere.




We had so much fun!




After eating, we talked and slacked.



And just when I thought we were to leave the venue, Samantha brought the cake towards us!






I had a big surprise, because I haven't been celebrating my birthdays with a birthday cake for the past few years.





The fruit cake.





Ying and I blowing the candles after making our wishes.



By then, it was raining heavily, but we continued to take pictures.






Me, Daphne and Ying!




Clarence and I!






Ying and I!





Me, Samantha and Ying!








Han Wen, me and Wei Chong!







Boon and I!









Gabriel and I!






Chu Xiang and I!





Thanks everyone!

No comments: