Sunday, July 26, 2009

Botanical Gardens..

Most of us, especially teenagers somehow cringe when there's a trip to unlikely places such as Singapore Zoo, or Botanical Gardens.

I am one of them who didn't really liked the idea of going to the Botanical Gardens, if not for my project a few months ago.

I had to take photographs of orchids, and along the way I took some intriguing photographs.
I personally find it a challenge, because I didn't have much experience in regards to photographing plants and flowers. I had some really weird and difficult angles which got my whole body aching.

But here are some of my favourite ones:




A road to a nursery?



Initially I didn't find this nice, but suddenly the angle and the vibrant colours simply made me put it here..




I think the sunlight added a nice touch to this one..



Took this underneath a big leaf when the sun was shining on it.


And last but not least, here's my fave photo:




I find it extremely nice because of the intricate details on the plant, and the sunlight that shone specially on this plant. Not the best, but my favourite among all of them..


Well hope you enjoy them!

No comments: