Tuesday, July 21, 2009

James Ho Locksmith?

Spotted this shop at Peace Centre with my friends like few weeks ago.




It's not opened by me, or any of my relatives!


Oh yes, I have to talk about this incident which happened on the train last weekend. I was in the jam-packed train in North-East Line, and I was standing at a corner, feeding music to my ears.

As I was listening, the train braked at one particular stop. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?

THIS LITTLE GIRL GRABBED MY FATS. Can you imagine the scenario?

She probably was finding something to grab, held on to my shirt, but perhaps my shirt was too tight, (QUIT FANTASISING PEOPLE.) and she grabbed to my fats.

The whole moment was so awkward, and she felt for a good old 10 seconds.

WHEN DID I BECAME A POLE?! But still, I'm glad that I saved that poor girl's life from falling down!

1 comment:

Locksmithincollegeparkmd said...

The job of a locksmith is not an easy task at all. Apart from doing the job, it is also very important to insure the security and safety of the home by making the required locks. The blog shows quite interesting pictures of the profession locksmith. To get some real security for your home, visit Locksmith in college park.