Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Starting to see the day.

Thanks for all the concern, because after enduring a tough weekend; I can't believe I ended work at 11.15pm on Friday and worked on Saturday as well.

I've decided to look on the positive side, and persevere. Thanks to everyone who commented, and encouraged me.

And that of course, includes my liasion officer cum mentor, Mr Ransome Chua. The sms and the call really hit me hard, and I thank him for that.

I've got 8 weeks left, and I shall look forward to it, and learn to love the attachment.

Here are some excerpts from the sms:

Losers are the quitters, winners come about because they never quit, but pick themselves up when they fall time after time. Don't run away from your fears, because fear always has a way of overtaking you and starting you in the face.

Face up to it, do your best and kill that fear; for that is the only way to vanquish it. And in the end you will stand tall because you know you can do it.


That hit me hard. REAL HARD. It was one of the most powerful thoughts I've ever read, and it left a deep impact on me.

So yep, I'll not rant and try to be positive. Always.

Thanks all and I love each and single one of you.

No comments: