Monday, July 06, 2009

I dread design.

First week of attachment has passed, and I'm already 70% sure that I'm not going to do design anymore. Plus now I'm in such a foul mood, thanks the flu that I had today which really brought my mood down. So if you excuse me, allow me to rant here.

I've just only finished the first week, and I've never felt that kind of stress of a long time. It's fine that I do some menial jobs, but I've been doing projects that I'm unfamiliar or very poor at.

I've got projects in hand and I've never dread development so much before. Stuff such as finishing the final artwork concept every day continuously or even doing 5 concepts before lunchtime prove to be an impossible task for a mediocre junior designer like me.

Someone kill me please. I've been working overtime and has never finish at 6.30pm on time before. And don't tell me that doing unfamiliar stuff or things that I'm very poor at will help me to improve.

Think about it, when you pray to God, you will pray that everything will go on smoothly and hope there will not be obstacles for you.

You don't go: "Oh lord, please let something happen to me so I can become a better person."

If you are a person who dashes across the red traffic light often, you will NEVER think that one day you will get knocked down by a car and learn a lesson from it.


Friends that are on internship are never as worse as me, as far as I know. I'm not trying to pinpoint, but I'm disappointed that I wasn't exactly into publication.

My bosses and colleague are nice people, but not the work. And I hope that things will get better as I endure my 12 weeks of gruel internship.

No comments: