Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Work again..

My liasion officer came like two days ago, brought 2 packs of chocolates (which helped). It was great looking at a familiar face.. It was rather an awkward conversation between him, my bosses and me..

He knows of my insane routine, and I love how he tell my boss

"Yeah, the students come here for BOOT CAMP."


Hohoho. They keep talking about having the attitude, and being it right. Somehow, I felt a little guilty, that I should have endured this thing and not give up half-way.

Yes, attitude cannot be instilled or inculcated, because it's entirely up to your own mindset. I've only got 6 weeks left, but I really can't wait to end this attachment, along the way probably getting some valuable experience.

But I WILL NEVER work in such an environment in the near future. Seriously, attitude is one thing, but when you never know what time you end work, you simply don't have a life.

I'm convinced about that, because it's impossible to meet up with friends, or even organise outings because it's so last minute. It's something like this:

Eddie: Want L4D today?
Me: Not sure, have to see what time I end work. I'll let you know if I'm going."
Eddie: Ok.

Bam, I finished work at 10pm.


Oh, my liasion officer asked me what have I learnt, I just tell him some of the typical stuff; techniques, layout etc. I wanted to say that this is the first time I've finally learnt how to wash the toilet.

Yes people, I don't know how to wash a toilet, I know I'm a lucky kid. But let's just say that initially I've never expected myself to wash toilets (not referring it as a degrading task) during my internship.

Oh well, just 6 more weeks. 6 more weeks!

I've got so many things that I want to do and I'm trying to find time.



I'll see how it goes, I'm hoping to finish recording a song by this weekend!

No comments: