Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Been a while since I've blog. You see, I participated in the Vistarian Race and my body and legs were aching for the past few days.. We were among the first actually, but were stuck at the Palawan beach. The race clearly sucks. The rules were unclear. Some teams were given the clue to Siloso beach while some to Palawan beach.. In the end, the person was in the middle.(if you know what i mean) And what's worse, the race made 2 teachers quarrel. Mr Devan and Mrs Bryan. Mrs Bryan said Mr Devan shouldn't help his team to spell the word just because he was an English teacher. Mr Devan then said there wasn't any rule to say that an English teacher cannot help to spell English words. Ridiculous right? Ah, poor Miss Tan, she was feeling giddy after the first checkpoint, and had to return home..In the end, Ms Ezarin came and took over.. Anyway, among the 26 teams, we came in 24th. Kinda bad result, but we lost with honour. Unlike other teams, who took rides when the rules had said they weren't supposed to. The irony is that some of them were from integritas, which means integrity. But all in all, it was nothing but a very tired race. Probably the worse one I've ever experienced. But I got to say that our team was one with motivation. My teammates were encouraging each other.. etc.. However, if there were to be another race next year, there will be doubts that I will join the race again. Anyway, today, I did alot for my practical for D&T.. My othe friends left me alone.. Oh well.. Some of my friends birthdays are in the next few days.. Felicia, Guan Jie, Khai Theng etc.. May God bless them. And God bless you.


Oh, wanna wish Felicia and Mr Malvin Lim a very happy birthday!!! May God bless over you guys and all the very best for 2005!

No comments: