Friday, May 20, 2005

I've taken back all my results. Here it is, if you're interested to know.

SA1

Elective History 13/50
Social Studies 26/50
(Overall combined humanities 39/100)

English Language Paper1 24/30 (Composition) 25/30 (Report on missing valuables)
English Language Paper2 54/80

Overall English Language Paper 74.6/100

Geography Paper1 & 2 47.5/100

Design & Technology 50/100

Elementary Maths 35/100

Chinese Language Paper 2 41/80
Chinese Composition 32.5/50
Chinese Letter Writing 10.5/20

Combined Science (Elective Physics and Chemistry) 42/100




As you can see, I did better for social studies than in elective history. No comments for combined humanities. But I still have high hopes for it in 'N' level. English paper 1, I did extremely well. Paper 2 was lower thanks to my mistake in the summary. Nevertheless, I still score well and only 0.4 marks close to getting A1. Geography paper, I was 2.5 marks short to getting the minimum passing mark. I have to admit I was a letdown for Geography paper. But my overall marks will pulled the marks up. I did badly, but I will try my best next time. Design and technology I got the minimum passing mark. I was expecting to score higher for it, but oh well, speechless. E Maths. It was the most letdown subject among all. I was hoping to pass, only to be killed in paper 2, no thanks to the miscalculations of the cumulative frequency curve. Hopefully, I will pass my maths in 'N' level. I will work hard for it. Trust me. I won't despair and give up hope easily. For chinese language, I wouldn't give the overall because I hadn't received my listening paper marks. So I am estimating myself to get around B3. As for combined science, I got 42/100. Physics Paper 2 was a total letdown. I got no comments. But for Chemistry, I managed to score well and pushed the marks to 42. Guess thats all. Well seriously, I am going to paid double attention to my combined science and humanities, and the most important of all, E Maths. I must not let Mrs Yap down. I must not let myself down. That's for today. I am quite moody. May God bless everyone with good marks. May god bless you. Best wishes.



No comments: