Tuesday, May 24, 2005

It's been quite some time since I posted. Sorry. Anyway, I went to my grandma's house today. My grandma cried, saying that she had dragged the whole family..(She suffered a stroke.) My grandpa also cried, telling her not to be like that.. The atmosphere was very bad.. I nearly cried too. You see, she's been to those therapy and acupuncture but nothing seems to help, even though she's progressing kinda fast. She even thought of dying. Luckily, we were there to motivate her.. Anyway, I was recalling the past.. Come to think of it, time really flies. From my primary school days.. Ahh, Amanda, Joey.. Guess there's still others but they doesn't recognise me.. At Compassvale Pri.. Ivan, Feng wei.. All came to NVSS and we still study together.. Javier, Jeffrey and others.. Some went to Catholic High.. How bout those teachers? I still can't forget them. Mdm Usha, Mrs Arif, Mrs Wee... Ah... Secondary school.. Thought about 1n1.. Lynn, she left school.. How bout Maria? She migrated to Canada.. Wei Jian, Aik San.. retained.. Now we doesn't even talk..How bout Audrey? She got promoted to Express.. Thought about 4n2.. Seperated from 4n1.. thinking about now.. and the future... I really don't know.. I don't wanna believe that friends come and go. Yes, maybe not as close.. but at least stay in contact.. Oh well.... All the best and God bless.

No comments: