Thursday, May 26, 2005

I went to school early in the morning for choir.. Mr Liew had something to tell us.. about SYF.. He forgot to bring the comments but said the comments were quite good.. We nearly attained gold. 2 judges said we should get gold while the other 3 objected. So we got the highest silver. But its ok.. We tried our best.. than he said about our studies.. planning for June holidays etc.. I gotta work hard during the june holidays.. oh well.. Anyway, after school, me, yan tong, jun ping, jia yi and yingying went to Sim lim tower to buy D&T stuff.. Some people there were very rude and showed poor service.. In the end, I bought nothing but just a switch. What's more infuriating is that, after we reached there, Mr Yusri said he knows how to make and modify it... Argh.. so pissed off.. Went to a far place, but wasted trip... There was a sad news.. Someone in our school died. I cannot name names.. but he died of asthma attack.. I felt so sad.. I knew the boy.. It was certainly heart-wrenching. I thought: Why was this such an unfair world? He was a very nice and obedient boy.. Yet he had to die when he was 14.. Why? Why? I am very sad.. If his family would need some financial help, I will donate some money.. Haizz, why like that? My mood is really very bad.. I really hope God will bless his soul and his family. Life is so unpredictable.. Please treasure the people around you. God bless everyone and take care.. :(

No comments: