Friday, May 06, 2005

It's been quite a while since I blog. Well, I was busy preparing for exams and had no time to blog. Mid-year examinations had begun. For yesterday's Mother Tongue paper, I think I can, well, at least get a B3. Today was bad. I believe I will do well for my paper 1, but I am not displaying my potential this time that much. For paper 2, it was all well except for summary. The instructions said not more than 130 words. But I exceed way that limit to 217 words. When I realise it, the time was over. It certainly dashed my hopes of getting A1, since the summary accumulate to 20 marks. Well, but I believe I can still pass the summary, just the marks only. I believe my language and content is quite strong for that. Well, let's just hope my paper 1 and 2 will get in an A1. Hope my prayers are answered. The only thing that I can blame myself is poor time management. No matter what marks I get, I deserved it. Anyway, tomorrow's Social Studies paper. I've been racking my brains to memorise the chapters, trying to forget the grave mistake I made for the English summary. Hope I do well for all papers, especially maths and science. That's it, gonna stop here. May god bless everyone for their exams.

Lastly, congratulations to Mr Malvin Lim of the birth of a healthy baby boy named Malcolm!

No comments: