Sunday, December 25, 2005

It's Christmas!

Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas! It's a wonderful holiday with some gaieties!


It's a great day.


In the afternoon, my aunt was treating us to a dim sum restaurant at Tampines. The price was exorbitant, but the food was pretty good.



And in the night, I was attending Azli's wedding dinner. Who's Azli? Well, he's a colleague at my company and I've known him for around 2 weeks. And he invited my brother and me for his wedding dinner! Cool right? Azli married a chinese bride, which I felt it was awesome. For this is the first time I went to such a wedding dinner! And the venue was held at The Neptune, which was coincidentally the very same place where my parents held their wedding dinner!
And I really respect him. He said that the most important thing in the world is to respect one's parents. Whenever he goes into a relationship, he always told his girlfriend that if she wants to think far, his mother must move in with them if they were to get married and bought a new house. Actually, he wanted a simple wedding. But his late father wanted an extravagant wedding, so Azli decided to fulfil his wish.




Anyway, I met my colleague at my block.




A colleague called Alvin gave us a ride to the venue.


And we finally reached there!




Pretty huge!



The dinner started at 9pm.



Welcoming the bride glamourously on the red carpet.








Guests enjoying the show.




Whoa!



We were served with tasty food. With my not-so-ravenous appetite, I ate only a little, but drank lots of coke.


After a short while..




Friends and families were invited to go on stage for the Chinese traditional wedding YAM-SENG.


Unfortunately, the lively atmosphere wasn't there, probably because the Malays weren't used to such things like YAM-SENG.



After that, we were entertained with dancing shows. The caucasians wore nice costumes. And the babes wore shimmering silver and glamourous gold sparkling lingerie. I was absolutely dazzled, forgetting to eat the chicken that was placed on my table. Wow!



After the show, the wedding dinner was over.




For Christmas, I received a Christmas Card by snail mail from Xiaomin, and my aunt gave me SK II Facial Treatment Cleanser. Wait! Before you think that was for females only, it's NOT! My aunt gave me a sample and told me that her friend used it and found it effective for her pimples. So I used it, and it was working fine, and so she bought for me. As for my brother, she bought him a Nokia 3230 while trading my brother's Nokia 6230 for it.



And, I received a surprise for Christmas as well! This caucasian messaged me in Friendster, saying that I was hot. Gosh! I didn't realise that not only people told me I was cute and handsome, I was also hot! I didn't know I attract girls from the West.

While I gloats in self-satisfaction, I must say that the girl is pretty above-average looking. I've provided a screenshot, just in case you doesn't believe me. And the link there, it shows her pictures from her webcam.







Before I end this note, Merry Christmas to everyone!


Gosh, it's Christmas and I'm loving it!

No comments: