Tuesday, December 20, 2005

'N' level results revealed.

I woke up early today because I couldn't sleep. Too anxious. I met up with some of my friends for lunch before taking our results slip.


Before taking my results, I had seen some girls crying when they took their result slips. This made me feel even worried. My face was pale and my legs were wobbly.


And I walked up to my form and co-form teachers. And they gave me back my result slip.


The first thing that comes to your mind is: How's your result?




Well, here it is.



I achieved 4 A2, 1 B3, and 2 B4.



My mood was mixed. I was both exhilarated and sad.


I'm sad that I didn't get A1 for English, though Mr Malvin Lim told me that only 3 of the students got A2 and no one got A1. I worked and focus hard for my English but I still got A2.


Exhilarated! Why? My MATHEMATICS GOT A B4!


Its:



B4!




Fine, maybe to some, B4 is lousy grade or whatsoever. But for my case, I worked so hard for my Maths, my good friends taught me and Mrs Yap too. I'm so proud of myself. But I constantly remind myself that complacency is not an option.


Still, I would like to thank my friends who taught me Maths especially

JUSTIN WONG ZI CAI
CHAN LONG WEN


and these two teachers


MR MALVIN LIM CHEONG BENG
MRS YAP EE CHING



Teachers and friends who had high expectations of me, I'm glad I didn't let you down.



Also, those who wished me luck and greetings, thanks a million!



I finally knows my strengths are languages and humanities. I will 'polish' them well.


As for other subjects, like Maths, Science and D&T, believe me teachers, I WON'T LET YOU DOWN!



Lastly, congratulations to those who passed. As for those who failed, try again, and you will make it. Each of us possesses different fates and our paths are sometimes rocky. Every obstacle can be overcome. With that, I wish you all the best for your future endeavours, and I believe we will meet sooner or later. Good luck, buddies.



Peace, don.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my god! you are from north vista secondary school! same here! eeeee!

Unknown said...

i am sec 4 na and taking my n level this year. any tips? if I get good results I will thank you