Sunday, December 18, 2005

It's a stressful weekend.

I'm going to meet my fate 2 days later. If my mind serves me right, the release of the 'N' level results is at 2pm.



It's really a stressful weekend. I'm extremely anxious about my results. Whether I will pass and proceed to Secondary 5, or fail my exams and repeat, or go straight to the Institute of Technical Education (ITE). A few days ago, I've received a letter from The Navy, asking me to join them. I blatantly refused, because I don't even know my results yet, and I doesn't want to go National Service (NS) yet. I also received a letter, stating that I did well for my studies and I received $150 voucher. Ah, what a nice feeling.


I will blog on Monday; when my results are released. No matter what the outcome is, I will accept it and will not have any regrets because I did my best. I believe those who feel scared are those who regret not studying well. Those who are feeling confident, I wish you well.


I shall recap my goals for the 'N' levels.


English----- A1
Chinese---- A2
Geography---- A2
Elementary Maths---- C5
Combined Humanities---- A2
Combined Science---- B3
Design and Technology---- A2


I really hope I can achieve these targets. With that, I wish everyone who are taking their 'N' level results well. Good luck everyone.

No comments: