Sunday, December 11, 2005

Stepping into the working world.

I've not been blogging for quite some time. The reason? I'm working. I've said to my friends before that I do not intend to work during the holidays. However, I had family and financial problems. Under such circumstances, I'm forced to work.


Some friends of mine are working too; Liang Zhi working as a banquet waiter, Joel working in Suntec, Guan Jie working in a factory at Kovan, etc.


For me, I'm working for my relative. The company deals with recording companies Sony BMG Music and Warner Music.

In the early morning, I do paperwork.
In the late morning, I begin packing albums from order lists to the drivers. And they will transport them to music stores like Sembawang Music, HMV Singapore etc.
In the afternoon, I will dismantle and opens up the shipment that arrives. By the end of the day, I will be dead tired because the tedious work.

That's all I can reveal. The others will remain confidential. If I let the cat out of the bag, I can land my company into hot water.


I will try and update my blog whenever I can. Peace out.

No comments: