Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last day and the gathering with Avida Logistics.

Avida Logistics is the company that I worked for. I enjoyed having great colleauges and company with them. And I thank them for that. They are generous and exceptionally kind people with a good sense of humour. Yesterday, we had a gathering for Avida Logistics. We celebrated at..



Pariss Restaurant.


They were kind enough to treat my brother and me. And we begin eating and eating. And we kept talking and laughing, I forget to take pictures.


But here's one.






There were an incredibly wide amount of food, from prawns, abalones, shark's fin to crocodiles, crayfish and other seafood. There was even a chocolate fountain where you can dip marshmallows into the fountain. Food were superb.


This is the first time I went to such a sumptuous buffet with lots of choices.




Food! Food!



Geez, I'm so hungry now..


And we had lots of laughter and fun.



As for today, it was the last day for me and my brother..


A message to Avida Logistics: My brother and I would like to thank everyone who took good care of us. You all are very nice people. We thank you for your generosity and magnaminity. We hope to see you again soon, and hope we will and keep in touch!



Here are the pictures that we took: (Angie excluded, because she doesn't take photos)





Frankie and me.





Simon and me.




Alvin and me.




Uncle Zi Wei and me, who's also my relative and boss.




Me, Wong and Kelvin.


Speaking of Wong, if you meets him in person, I bet you will say he looks like Batista. He really resembles him.







And this is the picture you want, Angie! It's abit blur..




I end this post by wishing Avida Logistics all the best. Good luck guys!

No comments: