Thursday, January 05, 2006

Family problems.

I've encountered family problems, mainly financial. Those who think that I'm rich, I'm not, and I can say that it isn't always what it seems when you're with me.


Just now, my mom cried while talking to my father. She had already bottled up her feelings and could take it no more. All I can do was to ask her to stop crying. But it didn't work. While she was crying, my grandmother called, and she could sense her daughter was crying and told my uncles and my grandfather. my mom was so distraught that she put down the phone, and suddenly, my grandfather, my eldest uncle, my 2nd uncle called and asked what happened. My mom told them what happened, and my grandmother was crying.


I'm extremely saddened, and I can't help but think: "What was God doing?" It may be selfish and unreasonable but I just couldn't help it. I'm not an atheist, but I sometimes wonder why wasn't God help us when we needs him? Sigh...

No comments: