Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm back!

It's been weeks since I've blogged. Apparently, due to my family problems, I was unable to use the computer. I express my sincere apologies for not giving a notice, and those who kept visiting daily hoping that I would blog.


Now that my family problems had settled down, I can blog once again!


I know that my previous posts had sparked comments, and I must say that I would like to thank those who supported me all these while, especially Angie. Jenna said I shouldn't questioned God like that, but sometimes, in desperate times to be exact, you can't help but think of such a question when you knew that God is the ultimate ruler of the Universe; a saviour.


I've just visited the statistics of my blog, and realised that people still visit daily. I would like to thank those who visited, and I won't name names just in case they want to remain anonymous.



What was I doing for the past few weeks? Well, I attended S.H.E's signing cum singing session, and I was obsessed with the trio, especially Selina, when she looked at me with her brown hazel eyes and smiled at me. My heart melted like an ice-cream being put in an oven. I'm also adjusting to the new syllabus of my subjects as well.



I will blog again soon, and meanwhile, rock on!

No comments: