Saturday, January 28, 2006

Last day of school before Chinese New Year.

It was the last day of school before Chinese New Year. And being a chorister, I had to perform for the school audience. We sang He Xing Nian and Kuo Le Yi Ge Da Fei Nian. I must say it wasn't a very nice performance, and tried to project our voices but couldn't. And the audience were dead, with little or no expressions at all.


Anyway after that, I went to KBox with Jia Yi, Xi Boon and Jerry. And I must say that I have the worst experience ever. I was so pissed off. I paid $11 for 3 hours in KBox, and I sang a ridiculous amount of 2 songs!!! The girls kept on singing and singing, and they didn't spare a thought for me. And Jia Yi kept ordering me to tune in the microphone volume and other stuff. After they sang so many songs, I can FINALLY sing one song. While I was singing halfway, GOH JIA YI rudely CANCELLED IT and said "The time is going to be over soon."


Do you know how pissed off I was? They could sing full songs and yet I couldn't.


I will not go to KBox with them ever again.

No comments: