Saturday, February 04, 2006

Chinese New Year Celebrations









This year's Chinese New Year Celebrations isn't as nice as the previous years. I couldn't feel the enthusiasm.


Anyway, during Chinese New Year Eve, we had reunion dinner! The mood was pretty good, and the spreadings were wonderful.





The sumptuous steamboat reunion dinner.







Let the dinner begin!


With our ravenous appetite, we ate and ate... until I forget to take more pictures.


And after that, we had the Lo Hei.



And we toss and turn.. toss and turn..






Toss until it spilt out..



And we kept saying the auspicious greetings that you can think of.


Cool! I don't really like the taste, but for the sake of Chinese New Year, I ate it.. Yucks!


And over the next few days, I went to relatives' houses and collected lots of angbaos, which my money accumulated to around $300. Too bad I couldn't touch the money, and have to put it inside my bank.


We took alot of pictures.. But I show you some:




Cousin Eunice and me.




Cousin Shermaine and me.


and last but not least,





Chihwahwa WingWing and me. (First time pose with a dog)



Hehe, I would like to wish everyone all the best in their studies, career, and everything!



Happy Chinese New Year! PUNKS!

No comments: