Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Valentines.

Geez, it's Valentine's Day. And I'm spending it alone. When I wished people Happy Valentines Day, there's this sort of bitterness inside me that I couldn't spend it with my girlfriend. I didn't had this bitterness inside me for the past few years, and I cannot explain why this year's Valentines Day was so significant to me. In order to console myself, I've decided to post about, well, my ideal girlfriend!


I love girls who have nice and lustrous hair, and they should be gentle. Most importantly, they must have a gracious smile.


I shall give 3 examples.



Sheena from Campus Superstar.





Selina from S.H.E.





Charlene from Twins.




These are girls whom fit my description for an ideal girlfriend. Anyway, though I'm spending Valentines Day alone, I guess I should be contented with the mega S.H.E poster that's pasted to my wall!



Also, Happy Birthday Koon Xian!

No comments: