Thursday, February 23, 2006

What a busy week!

I've been very very busy these days. My schedules are so tight. I've been staying back almost everyday.

For this week:
Monday-- Personal Remedial + Choir Sectionals.
Tuesday-- History Remedial.
Wednesday-- Nothing at the moment.
Thursday-- D&T Remedial.
Friday-- Weekly Chinese Test.


If this weren't enough, Mr Devan and Ms Tan are going to give us remedials too. It's so jam-packed. And I have so much homework to do! Sigh..



On a total irrelevant note, I've been told that during my absence of going to my grandmother's house for dinner, my aunts were making fun of me or something. My mom told them that I was going Scuba Diving in Mandarin. They were flabbergasted and questioned "Are you sure?" And my father, being a smart-aleck on that day, told them that I was going SNORKELLING instead of SCUBA DIVING. They then decided that I was going on snorkelling, thinking that I couldn't possible go scuba-diving. One of my aunt even smirked when she was told that I was going "Snorkelling."


What is wrong with these people? Why are they so surprised that I'm going Scuba-Diving.? Is it because I'm slightly overweight? Or is is other factors? I could remembered clearly that when I told one of my aunts that one of my ambitions were to be a marine diver, instead of encouraging me, she asked me this question. "Do you know how to swim?" And another relative of mine, when I told him my ambition, he said "You need to separate fact from reality."

What remarks!

And I guess I shall give one excerpt that I read from the Diving Manual to comment on this.


"The world is made up of 70% water, and you have a license to explore it."



Guess what am I trying to say?

No comments: