Sunday, March 26, 2006

Going to Wild Wild Wet for the first time!

It's the first time I've been to Wild Wild Wet! At first I was reluctant to go because of my size. In the end I decided to make a coin bet with Jia Yi and the group, saying that if it is tails, I will go no matter what. The probability was 50:50, and in the end I still lost.


I just paid $4 for the entrance fee while some others got free. That's because there isn't enough for everyone, and nevertheless, $4 is already very cheap.

We went inside and were greeted with lots of people..





Sunny day! Perfect for fun-filled activities!





Another part of Wild Wild Wet.






Many people at the playground.



When I played in the pool, especially the Shiok Pool, I always think of it as the now-defunct Fantasy Island which was located at Sentosa.



The shiok pool.



Wild Wild Wet is quite a fun place, and I regretted for not taking pictures. The reason why I didn't brought my camera because it wasn't water-proof, and that the lockers cost $2 each time. Which means that if you take out something and you want to lock it again, you need to pay another $2.


I played at the Tsunami, where it is a pool which has artificial waves. Pretty fun. It's a pity I didn't get to take the SkyRide and the Samsung Slide.


I loved to play at the playground. And this was the most anticipated activity.




"It's just a normal Yakult structure, nothing new."




But no, it's gushing water! Who will it hit?





The people waiting to be hit, of course!







Now everyone is happy!




And I'm very happy too! *Smiles*

No comments: