Sunday, March 19, 2006

Title-less

I just bought The ChoirBoys CD, boy, I didn't regret. If you likes classical, chorister voices and soothing music, and this CD's for you! I fell in love with the song, Tears in Heaven, once I heard it in a TV commerical. It was very very nice. The other songs that I felt was nice were: Let There Be Peace on Earth, and The Lord Bless You and Keep You. The songs in the album were probably some Christian music I suppose. A very good album. The ChoirBoys, rock on!


There are some bad news. Sin Wee and Justin is in a tiff, and I got a feeling it's a serious one. I'd hope they'll bury the hatchet and move on. I won't elaborate the details.

As for me, I'm affected by a groundless accusation from a good friend. The accusation will be a secret, and I won't let the cat out of the bag. And the friend, if you're reading this, don't be mistaken, I'm not blaming you. Luckily, this misunderstanding has been cleared.


Let there be peace and harmony..

No comments: