Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's so tiring.

I really hope I can still hang in there. I'm way too tired. My hectic schedule is killing me. Unlike most of my friends, I'm in the performing arts. With the upcoming Golden Jubilee concert and 'O' levels, I'm really trying to keep up with the pace.

Here's my schedule after school..

Monday- Choir Sectionals, Private remedial and Social Studies remedial.
Tuesday- Elective History remedial.
Wednesday- English remedial.
Thursday- E Maths remedial.
Friday- Chinese test, Design & Technology remedial+ practical.


It's both mentally and physically tiring. There may be people whose schedule are even tighter than mine, but let me let me grumble for once okay? Hopefully, these will pay off; Get CCA points to get to better Polytechnics or Junior Colleges.


It's really tough being James, really......

No comments: