Saturday, December 02, 2006

Got nothing to say.

Been thinking about the whole day about the diving trip. And I've decided that whether there's a diving trip or not, I will take a step at a time. Though it still lies in uncertainty, I rather put on hold my passion, and go get a salesman job and some experience for these few months.

And another thing that's probably certain is that I'll go to Singapore Polytechnic if my 'O' level grades are eligible. The main reason? It's the only polytechnic that has a diving club. Call me stupid, ridiculous or whatever and tell me there will be plenty of time for diving.

You see, ocean and sea is my world. And Scuba Diving is my passion, though it's a high-risk sport, is the key to my happiness. It seems easy to be fascinated to these things when the Earth is made up of 70% water. I see it as a hobby, and even a career.


And Sin Wee, just wanna say a big apology to you.


My current decision (It may be subjected to change) :

Work till 15 Dec for Avida Logistics if Crocodile decides to hire me. And will start work for Crocodile at 18 Dec all the way till my results. If there's really diving, I will ask for leave or something, and if it doesn't permits, I will not go.


Till this point, I also wanna say sorry to Avida Logistics. Though I promised you that I will quit until the diving day, I may not be able to fulfill the promise.


Sigh, I'm currently in a dilemma. I don't wish to type anymore..

No comments: