Saturday, December 02, 2006

Plunged into depression, for another time.

Today will be the last day for a a colleague called Ah Qiang, before he goes to reservist for one whole month. Ah, guess we all gonna miss him.

Went to Vivocity in the night with Guan Jie, and went for Crocodile's interview. It's not really an interview since the manager wasn't around. So we both just signed forms. And just wanna thank Zi Cai!

Then, Guan Jie and I went to watch fireworks. The sight was magnificent, probably because it's been ages since I've seen fireworks.

We met up with Zi Cai and went home. And he said that they seem to be more interested in hiring Guan Jie than me. And that immediately plunged me into depression. The problem doesn't lies with Guan Jie hire. It lies with me. I immediately got the feeling that it lies with my physical appearance; acne. Just felt so sad.

Sure, everything's not confirmed, I may be hired, but I just kept feeling that way. And I can't help it. Another factor I may not be hired is up till this date, I still do not know when is the diving day. It is god-damn infuriating because I've promised Avida Logistics to work till my diving day. And if the diving day cannot be confirmed, how can I work? It is said that the diving trip will be organised on the ODAC gathering itself. But even the ODAC gathering is not even confirmed or informed. I really do not know what to do.


Today, I got my pay. (Thank you Angie!) And went to buy a present for my mom. I really do not know what women like: Handbags, watches, shoes, necklaces etc. Guan Jie accompanied me to look around at Tangs, and I decided to buy a bottle of perfume. It exceeds my budget but I guess it's quality over quantity. It's a Burberry perfume, which cost me a bomb. I will be sharing it with my brother for my mom, and it's practical and useful, because my mom doesn't have the money to buy perfume. So I guess it's the right time. Hope my mom will like it.

By the way, Happy Birthday Mom!


Just hope everything will go smooth..

No comments: