Saturday, December 30, 2006

One post, many mentions.

First and foremost, let me wish Clarence a wonderful birthday! It's his birthday yesterday! And some of us celebrated for him.


There are several things I feel like mentioning.


CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

I wanna thank my relatives and friends for those Christmas presents. Really love it guys, thanks!



JUMPING FOR JOY

It warms my heart when I step on the weighing scale, only to be greeted with pleasant numbers. Yes, my weight is plummeting!



DEPRESSED AND WORRIED

My skin problem. It's getting worse, and I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO HAVE SCARS. I wouldn't want to have scars and it's currently affecting me terribly. I want to do something about it, but no money!



MY PAY


I've gotten my pay, and after paying this and that, here and there, I'm only left with $300. And it has to last me for the whole of January. And of course, my skin problem will only get worse.




MY HOPES


Hoping against hope, and wish that my skin problem will not get worse, and that if I visit the doctor, it will not be expensive. And I do pray that the SK-II will help much!





Sigh, I'm going to end this post with this new photo, (skin is actually abit worse than this.)





wishing everyone a happy new year! God bless!































No comments: