Sunday, December 10, 2006

My first Christmas gift!

And it's from Angie! (She's a friend/colleague I knew from work) I was with her yesterday at Suntec City. We were window shopping basically, and went to a fashion shop called Animal. I saw a T-Shirt and liked it, and she bought it. It wasn't until then which she said it was for my Christmas Gift. I was so stunned! But thanks alot Angie I really like it!

To Angie: The 2 plushies which is for your birthday and Christmas, can you don't put at the floor? It's sad you know! Haha!


Speaking of which, I was at Suntec because I wanted to look for watches. And I got some news about a private sale at Suntec City with several brands such as Fossil, DKNY, Emporio Armani etc. Actually, the main reason is because I wanna see if there's any Fossil watches that would catch my eye. And another reason is that it's 60% off!

So Angie and I went there, and looked around. Prices were pretty low, and I decided to buy one Fossil watch! Then, I realise it's not exactly 60% but it's defintely a great bargain. I bought one which looked similar to my previous watch, but the design is totally different. Actual price: $155
And I bought it for $77.50!


I totally love the watch. And I wanna thank Angie for informing of such a great sale!

And I guess I don't need to buy a watch for another year! But after buying, I'm so broke. Really broke. But I am contented though.


Working is a joy, because my working colleagues are always joking around. They're extremely affable, and being the youngest there, I'm always being bullied innocuously.

For example, one would shout out 'Ho', and the other will shout out 'James Ho'. Hehe.. And one of them, Yeancy, is an advanced diver! I was so excited man! Can't believe I would be working with a diver, and she has logged more than 100 dives. Hopefully I can be like her, and further into becoming a Dive Master.


And the greatest thing amongst working is that, I lost a whopping 5 kg within 2 weeks working there. How great is that?



Ah, I'm looking forward to my pay during the end of the month. I'll be able to pay off bills, presents of appreciation to Mrs Yap, Zi Cai and Long Wen, and give my parents, brother and maybe give a few of my relatives some money.


I really feel like a working adult, though technically speaking on a job-cum-experience vacation.




And readers, I guess all of you are either working or studying, so I wish you guys all the best! As for friends, we will meet up and catch up!



Life's tough in a sense, but though I'm a nincompoop, I'll hang in there.

No comments: