Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I had this feeling of wanting to participate in an a capella choir singing Christmas carols during Christmas. Ah,I just love some of the songs.

Well anyway, yesterday has been a fun but tiring day.


DianXiaoEr

We went to this particular restaurant called DianXiaoEr at Marina Square to have our dinner. I guess it's been a while since I went to some "extravagant" restaurant. Gabriel ordered the food, and I'll tell you, the food was SO delicious. The Ten Wonders Duck and Angelic Duck was the best duck meat I've ever eaten in my life! The succulent meat and its sauce makes me drool!

Ah, but of course, great food comes with great price, and with a total of 6 dishes, the total amount was $147, and each of us had to pay around $25.




Night at the Museum

We watched this particular movie at 1.50am at Eng Wah Cinema. It's the first time I've watched such a late movie, because previously, the latest time I've ever watched was 8pm.

But anyway, the movie is one the best movies I've ever seen. Go watch it. I believe you will not regret it. And just in case you were wondering, history does really comes alive.



The Night Life

It's my first time tasting the night life of Singapore, and I must say I got really amused. The night life of Singapore is extremely good, and it's no wonder that Singapore was one of the tops in the world when it comes for night life.

Oh yeah, people were quarrelling and nearly fought in the Esplanade. And near to the Clifford Pier, people were drunk and fought again.

Wow.







Merry Christmas guys!

No comments: